Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Tangy Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar , plus extra for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 large green cabbage (about 1 pound), cored and shredded fine (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar , plus extra for seasoning
- Table salt
- 1 large carrot , peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Directions1. Combine 1/4 cup vinegar, oil, celery seed, and pepper in medium glass or metal bowl. Place bowl in freezer until vinegar mixture is well chilled, at least 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?