Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|