Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Red Pepper Dip
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 large red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and seeded
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|