Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Picante Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups Pace® Picante Sauce or Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|