Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Mushroom Stir Fry
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock (use vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if cooking gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock (use vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if cooking gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing cooking wine or cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2-5 dried red chilies, roughly chopped OR 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 2 lbs. of mixed mushrooms (oyster, crimini, button, shitake, enoki, whathaveyou...), roughly chopped or quartered (you want bite-sized pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups of snow peas or snap peas, de-stringed
- 8 green onions, chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?