Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Meatloaf
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2/3 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 cup Salsa Verde flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|