Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Marinated Shrimp
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded, deveined, and finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 4 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|