Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Curry with Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey thigh meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup bottled sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|