Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken With Soba Salad
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 4 heads baby bok choy, sliced crosswise into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Sriracha or other Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 6-ounce grated fresh ginger
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?