Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Satay
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|