Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Squash Crostini With Gruyre
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small red onion, chopped
- 16 sprigs fresh thyme, plus 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 4 ounces baguette slices (from 1/2 of a baguette)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?