Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Smoked Sausage
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into long strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into long strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|