Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chunked
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|