Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package small seashell pasta
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, quartered, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|