Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Using Italian Dressing and Apricot Jam
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing (such as Wishbone®)
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced pineapple, drained
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|