Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Low Sugar Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Canola Oil, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- Hot cooked rice, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|