Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Chicken III
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup carrot strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|