Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sour Chicken II
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken meat, cut into strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|