Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Smoky Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Loin
- 3 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle diet pepper-type soda (such as Diet Dr Pepper®)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|