Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Sassy Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|