Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Oh So Spicy Kielbasa
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (16 ounce) packages kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper hot sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|