Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Hot Mustard Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|