Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Easy Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|