Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet & sour ribs with pomegranate salsa
- 2kg pork spare ribs
- 1l carton pomegranate juice
- flatbreads or rice , to serve (optional)
- 10 tbsp pomegranate molasses (shop bought or see our recipe, below)
- 8 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 8 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- seeds from 2 pomegranates , or about 2 tubs pomegranate seeds
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- juice 2 limes
- a small bunch coriander , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?