Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet & sour mackerel
- 4 fresh mackerel fillets, pin boned, each cut into 4 large pieces
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 400-500ml/14-18fl oz sunflower oil
- 1 spring onion , finely sliced
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion , cut into six wedges
- 2 garlic cloves , very finely chopped
- thumb-size piece fresh root ginger , finely chopped
- 300g/10oz fresh pineapple , peeled, cored and cut into rough 2cm chunks
- 1 long dried red chilli , cut into 3 pieces
- 1 tsp cornflour
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?