Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet & sour chicken
- sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
- 100ml soda water , chilled
- 140g self-raising flour
- 25g cornflour
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts , cut into chunks
- spring onions , finely shredded, to serve
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 3 red chillies , 1 cut into chunks, 2 halved and deseeded
- 425g can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 4 star anise
- 50g tamarind paste
- 100g caster sugar
- 100ml rice wine vinegar or Chinese vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?