Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet & Spicy Peanut Chili Chicken Wings - Home - Pastry Affair
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil (olive oil for substitute), plus extra for coating
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/4 pound chicken wings, tips trimmed and cut at the joint
- 1/4 cup chili and garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon sriracha, depending on how spicy you want your wings
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?