Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet & Sour Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces, toasted in a 350-degree oven until golden
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|