Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Washington Cherry Pie
- 2 cups pitted fresh dark sweet cherries, such as Bing or Lambert
- 1/3 cup bottled cherry juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|