Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Vinegar Peanuts
- 2 cups Virginia peanuts
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp chopped mint leaves
- 6 tbsp Chinese black vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 237kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|