Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Teriyaki Beef Skewers
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 pounds boneless round steak, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|