Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet, Tart, and Spicy Shrimp and Cucumber Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)*
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 pounds Persian or Japanese cucumbers (about 8)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts
- 1 pound cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 3 green onions, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup torn fresh Thai basil leaves or regular basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds,* toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?