Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Tart Shell
- 16 tablespoons (8 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon or tangerine (optional)
- 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stand mixer
- 8- or 9-inch fluted or straight-sided tart pan
- Pie weights or dried beans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 208kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|