Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Tart Dough
- 2½ sticks (10 ounces; 290 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cups (150 grams) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- Lightly packed ½ cup (2¼ ounces; 70 grams) ground blanched almonds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3½ cups (490 grams) all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4995kcal (250%)|
|Total Fat 285g (438%)|
|Saturated Fat 155g (777%)|
|Cholesterol 1047mg (349%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 540g|
|Dietary Fiber 22g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|