Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Smokey Barbecue Rub
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 2 tablespoons hickory-smoked salt, or more coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons smoked paprika (see Note) or more sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 22kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|