Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Saucy Smokies
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with juice reserved
- 1/3 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 (14 ounce) packages little smoked sausages
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|