Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet, Salty, and Sour Marinade
- 3 ounces palm sugar, chopped, or 6 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 red Thai chiles or 6 Fresno chiles, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced lemongrass (from peeled bottom 4" of 2 large stalks)
- Palm sugar is available at Indian and Asian markets. Fish sauce is sold at Asian markets and better supermarkets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?