Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Ricotta Pastries
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 (3-by 1-inch) strips orange zest
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound fresh ricotta
- 3/4 teaspoon orange-flower water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied citron
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Equipment: a nonstick muffin pan with 12 (1/2-cup) cups
- Garnish: confectioners sugar for dusting
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?