Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potatoes with Sausage and Peppers
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|