Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Mint Butter
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- oil, preferably canola or corn oil
- 4 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Mint sprigs, optional, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|