Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potatoes Anna Recipe
- 1 cup walnut halves, finely chopped (about 3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 large)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), plus more for coating the dish
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon packed, finely grated orange zest (from about half of a large orange)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?