Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato with Toasted Coconut
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (1 3/4 pound total), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5 cups)
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup grated dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, slit lengthwise with stem end intact
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 10 fresh curry leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?