Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Sausage Soup
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 10- to 11-ounce fully cooked smoked Portuguese linguiça sausage or chorizo sausage, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; about 2 large), peeled, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 pound white-skinned potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 9-ounce bag fresh spinach
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?