Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Poblano Salad with Honey and Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (about 1 small)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, quartered lengthwise
- Canola oil or vegetable oil (for brushing)
- 2 fresh poblano chiles (about 8 ounces total),* seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced diagonally (about 2)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?