Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Pepita Stuffing
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 12-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish and foil
- 2 large loaf Italian bread (about 1 pound), cut into 34-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons pepitas (roasted and hulled pumpkin seeds)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?