Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Parsnip Puree
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic), heated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Additional fresh chives for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|