Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Gruyre Turnovers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bunches Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 6 cups)
- 1 small sweet potato (about 8 ounces), peeled and grated
- 5 ounces Gruyre (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 refrigerated rolled piecrusts, each cut in half (to form 4 half-circles)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?