Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato and Apple Soup With Cheese and Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 3), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups apples (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady), 1 peeled and chopped and 2 thinly sliced
- 4 ounces low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup pinch ground nutmeg
- 16 blue cheese (such as Gorgonzola or Stilton)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?