Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato & Endive Hash Recipe with Sriracha Buttermilk Sauce
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk, well-shaken
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp sriracha sauce (or more if you like it hot)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3/4 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 heads endive, thinly slice crosswise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?