Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Stuffing with Bacon and Thyme
- 10 cups 1-inch cubes sourdough baguette with crust (from about 1 1/2 one-pound baguettes)
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 1/2 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; about 2 3/4 pounds)
- 4 cups 1/2-inch onion pieces (from about 2 large onions)
- 3 cups 1/2- to 3/4-inch celery pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/4 teaspoons (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/3 cups fresh orange juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?